Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you know about my new addiction.  I love collecting recipes and have not been able to find a good way of sharing these before now.  I decided to start a recipe of the day blog to help share these recipes.  Below each recipe will be a tag that will allow you to search by main ingredient (chicken, beef, pork, cheesecakes etc).  I will be adding at least 1 recipe a day, if not more, so check back often.  If you try one of the recipes, feel free to comment about how it worked for you.  Some of these recipes I have tried, and some will be given to me by other people.  If you would like me to share your recipe, just send it to barbsrecipeoftheday@gmail.com and I will be sure to give you credit when I post it.  I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: